"-The Random Generator-" "-The Random Generator-"

5/5 10/10

A gardener screamed at the bleeding coffee because he was magic.

Great little..app? I like the music and the flash itself, thanks for making this - I enjoy these myself.

Maybe you could give a link to your previous version on NG in the flash..or the description?

Run Ninja Run ! Run Ninja Run !

Nice

Ninja's are awesome..This proves it.

Great flow and music to this, only thing to improve is when you fail, it takes a little longer than I would like to be able to restart.

Kill a Vampire Kill a Vampire

Great!

Although it's a little early.. the game has no problems so far as I can see.

The Hard Way Escape The Hard Way Escape

good

One problem though, if I unlock an area with a key and turn around; said area becomes closed again and I can't re-open it..such as the fuse box next to the door.

How Smart Are You: 2 How Smart Are You: 2

Problems.

Ugh, improvements:

1. The music preloading, make some short loop out of it or something to load it 10x faster.

2. I've actually lost my interest in it now after rating 4-5 other portal submissions (Over a course of 30+Minutes), fix this please.

Disease Trouble Disease Trouble

Awesome

Art and gameplay are outstanding.

The only problem is the english, but it's not a really anything to get upstuck about in the game.

Bubbler! Bubbler!

Awesome

Love this game, it's very addictive.

Huh, no improvements for now.

Well done.

Chain Reaction World 1 Chain Reaction World 1

Great

Relaxing game.
Nothing to improve so much as I can tell.

I actually managed to fail level 8 when I first clicked, Bahaha.

Troops Tower Defense Troops Tower Defense

Good but..

Improve the..Aliens.

The overall style looks pretty bland.

The music is great though.

Perhaps give this a bit more of a serious style, steel plating and ammo belts over the HUD/control panel.

I could give you hand if you like.

Otherwise 9/10
4/5

The Blobs Game The Blobs Game

Improvements

Okay I guess, though improve the character and I could give you a better rating.

Improvements:

- Make the character fit the music/other game entities such as the rocks. (Maybe make him/her/it 8bit or something..

-Give us more power ups, the only one I seen made the game a bit faster.

-More debris to dodge, not just rocks.

-Levels, Space, Planet Surface, Sun, Earth...Need I say more?

-Different characters?

-A weapon of some sort to upgrade during the course of the game would be nice; Ridding of Debris.

-An enemy perhaps, which we could shoot also.

You know, this sort of direction.

Good starting point but really think about what you could improve, play it yourself and think "What would people generally expect from a game" and then also think "What could I add to make this certainly unique".

Obviously making a game unique is hard these days, but the saying 'Unique' is not a directive to think you cannot bring ideas from others into your own (And please, don't just blatantly copy)

Take these into account, and you could have a decent game on your hands.

3/5
7/10

Colus responds:

i will try to do most of this in my next game thanks for the review it was very helpful